Host a Summer Food Drive
Hunger Doesn’t Take A Summer Vacation
Host a Summer Food Drive: June 1-30
The majority of food donations from the fall and holiday months are distributed by late spring.
- Popular food items become scarce.
- In the summer, there is an increased need for food in our community from:
- Elementary students no longer receiving free or reduced cost lunches when school is out.
- High school students that are homeless or couch surfing, no longer have access to meals from their school.
- At or below income students from Folsom Lake College, attending the Summer semester, are still counting on Twin Lake’s monthly Pantry on Wheels visit.
Most needed items:
Chili, Beans, Pork & Beans
Mac & Cheese
Printable flier for a Summer Food Drive – or make one of your own.
For more information, please contact info@TwinLakesFoodBank.org
Thanks for supporting Twin Lakes Food Bank!